People nowadays love to customize everything. Be it their car or their operating system, customizing something following your needs make work easy, just like the chrome homepage where you can set any site as your homepage.
In today’s blog, we will discuss steps to make Yahoo a homepage on Google chrome.
Steps to make Yahoo homepage on Google chrome
- Open the menu in chrome and select settings.
- Now in the new tab look for the “show home box” button. This box in the Appearance section of the chrome settings with the home button being on the right side of the address bar.
- Click on the link just below the box that says change. Using this you can choose the homepage that you want to access when you click on the home button.
- Choose the open this page option. Now you can set Yahoo as a homepage. You can choose from the pages that are given below;
- Select “Open a specific page or set of pages” from the “On startup” section. This sets chrome to load Yahoo whenever the user loads it for the first time.
- Next up, select the “set pages” link. Now you will be able to enter addresses to visit when chrome opens. Every address will start in a separate window.
- Now fill out the Yahoo pages that you want to load when Chrome starts. These pages will be loaded by chrome whenever it starts for the very first time.
For any further queries, contact help, and support services.