First, we have to establish that Comcast email uses Xfinity domain to do anything on the platform. So, whenever, you want to do anything with your Comcast email account, you have to open the Xfinity website.
Now, you want to reset the Comcast email password and you have to open Comcast mail login. Comcast.net email login means that you have to open the Xfinity login email. The actual steps of resetting the password are pretty easy and everyone could it without any hassle.
Let’s have a look at the steps you require to reset the Comcast email password.
Steps to Reset Comcast Email Password
- Open the xfinity.com/password and then enter your Xfinity ID and click on the Continue button.
- Now, you have to fill out the captcha for a quick security check and then click on the Continue button.
- In the next step, you have to select the option to get the verification code to verify the ownership of the account and then click on the Continue button.
- Select the email option and then go to the alternate email and then get the code you’ve got from the Comcast.
- Now, you have to enter that code in the verify box located on the same page and then click on the Continue button.
- Once, the verification code is confirmed, you will be able to create a new password for the account and then confirm it.
- After that, click on the Continue button to save the new password to the database and you are good to go.
Once, you’ve reset the password of Comcast.net login email, you will be able to access it without any trouble.